News Feed:

I do hope that my work gives some of you inspiration, in fact I love it when then that happens! However, please be aware that all design work, text and projects remain under my personal and the companies product's copyright.

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Betsy Buttons by Sherri Baldy

Happy Holidays Everyone!
Hoping you are ready for a little change in colors from the holidays. I made a card with some early Spring colors, purple. One of my favorite times of the year! Although, I live down South it is cold here as well and I am ready for Spring to begin. Sorry it has been a week since my last post; but, I took a small vacation to Disney's Animal Kingdom. It has grown since it opened many years ago!

I would like to introduce you to “Betsy Buttons” by Sherry Baldy. You can find her image by clicking HERE

Supplies used
Prisma Pencils and the blender pencil to apply my color; Jolee's leather buttons; Offray Bows; Offray Flowers; purple buttons were from my mom's stash; paper is by Stampin Up and Hot Off the Press

If you would like to enter a card in this weeks challenge at the Outlawz, just click >HERE<. You will need to enter your creation in the 
"Jan. Inlinkz section" which is on the left side of the upper bar . When you upload your creation in the gallery, tag your creation again with our current tag TT010214 in order to have a chance to win The monthly Outlawz prizes. If you are not already registered, you will need to create a login and password.

Each week we will provide a challenge twist that you may use within your creation should you choose. If you add the twist to your project, your name will go in the drawing twice for a chance to win the monthly Twisted Thursday prize. How great is that! Be sure to check out the winner site for prizes for the month of Nov. and Dec. The winner section is on the right side of the upper bar.

Have a wonderful weekend and good luck on your entry. Oh- The twist is to create a card of a lady in a hat. Talk to you again soon. SueH.

Would like to enter my card in challenges:
Through The Craft Room Door
Besties
Crafters Comp.
Creative Inspiration
Digi Sketch Challenge
Make it Monday
The Paper Shelter

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Sue!! I love the buttons and your gorgeous coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Sue..love the button and flower trim, so pretty.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card, Sue. Lovely color combo and dp. Thanks for joining Meljen's Design this week!

    ReplyDelete