News Feed:

I do hope that my work gives some of you inspiration, in fact I love it when then that happens! However, please be aware that all design work, text and projects remain under my personal and the companies product's copyright.

Saturday, January 4, 2014

House Mouse's Gold Christmas

Hi there on this very cold morning! I made a New Year resolution that I was going to try to make more and different projects this year. Here is a House Mouse card that I created. Learned a few of the techniques from a class I attended at my local stamp shop and made another for my blog, thanks to my teacher. I just love the house mouse images! Well here you go:


Supplies used:
Prisma Pencils, gamasol, Stampin Up cardstock, Labels Die (to cut the center hole), Christmas Tree Die.

You to can enter a card in the House Mouse challenge by clicking HERE. Have a great day!
challenges entered:
House Mouse
Tuesday Morning
Scrap_Creations
Sweet Stamps
Cuttin and Stampin

17 comments:

  1. Beautiful coloring Sue!! I love the house mouse stamps :-)
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandra, thanks so much for the compliment! The mice are so much fun to color! Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous card Sandra :-) the image is adorable and the colours and whole design of this is fabulous :-)

    thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Challenge
    Happy New Year !!
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This gorgeous, I love the cute image and beautiful colours.
    Thank you so much for entering our first challenge of the year over at Crafty Little Fairies.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cute!! I love the snow on the house!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie for stopping by and leaving me such a great comment. Enjoyed my visit to your blog.

      Delete
  5. Super cute mice and so beautifully coloured. I love how you've done the roof too.

    Thanks for joining the House Mouse and Friends Silver or Gold Challenge. Kim GDT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful coloring on this large stamp. Love the design of your card and the bright colors too. Thanks for joining us for the House mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card!.

    If you like these cute images
    you might want to consider joining us at.

    http://gruffiesandguests.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Sue, love the image, thanks for joining in the fun at Gruffies & Guests, Anne-Marie DT x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card! thank you so much for joining us at G & G, we hope you will join us again
    Good luck in the draw
    Shaz DT XX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet image and card! Thank you for playing along with us at Gruffies & Guests Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just gorgeous. I love the Image!
    Thank you for playing along with us an Gruffies & Guests challenge.

    Silvia DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a stunning Christmas card you have made. It fits our challenge this month well of “anything goes”. Thanks for taking part and good luck. Best wishes, Kym (Gruffies and Guests Challenge Design Team Member)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is super sweet and colorful. What an adorable House-Mouse design. Thanks so much for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete