News Feed:

I do hope that my work gives some of you inspiration, in fact I love it when then that happens! However, please be aware that all design work, text and projects remain under my personal and the companies product's copyright.

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Be My Valentine and Sweet Pea Card

Hello everyone on this cloudy day. Boy are we getting pounded on the East Coast or what?!! Strange year we are having.
I wanted to share a card I did for The Outlawz. The drawing is done by Anne Fenton.


Just an early Happy Valentine Day Card for you. Come on over to the Outlawz and enter a card in for the Twisted Thursday contest. Just click HERE to be transported over to the Outlaws.

________________________________________________________________________
Mermaid by the Shore

Here is another card that I did for Sweet Pea Stamps. I won for this card! I am one of those people who have a black cloud over their head and never win anything! The drawing is by Ching-cho kuik. This artist has some lovely images!


Supplies: Story Book Teller Papers, Spellbinder Rectangle, Butterfly's by Stampin Up, Prisma's and Chalks for color, brads, stickles.

**Sweet Pea is having a great sale on stamps at the moments. If you get a chance, swing by and check them out.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Sue!! Love your design and those awesome butterflies.

    ReplyDelete