News Feed:

I do hope that my work gives some of you inspiration, in fact I love it when then that happens! However, please be aware that all design work, text and projects remain under my personal and the companies product's copyright.

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Blog Candy Won, Sweet Pea Rose Card, Nicecrane Image(outlawz)

Boy have I had a time trying to get these postings to you. Doesn't it upset you when your computer software does an upgrade and you can't figure out what the heck they did!!!! Oh well, you gotta Go with the Flow.........right?
I wanted to share a card that I did with a Sweet Pea Stamp, Roses. The quality of their stamps is fantastic. They are deeply etched so your design is printed flawlessly. To hop over to Sweet Pea Stamps,just click <Here>
Here is the card I created:


supplies: Stampin up paper, spellbinder die scallop circle , Prisma pencils, glitter pens, brads, stickles, big shot for scallop circle, real shells.
____________________________________________________________________
BLOG Candy From Holley's Blog:
Click <Here> to be taken over to Holley's blog.
I know it has been several weeks since my last post; but we decided to take a very needed vacation to South America with a couple of old friends. Have lots to share with you: my candy post from Holley's Blog, I put a note on my sideboard: Well I was so surprised when I returned home and received an envelope and it's contents had some candy where I had won from entering myself in Holley's Blog contests. I was so happy to have won something! If you get a chance to checkout her blog, she has some beautiful artwork to see. I have also entered Card into their Blog and have won the most beautiful digi's from Sweet Pea Stamps. It makes me so happy and feel lucky for whatever I have won.





NICECRANE IMAGE for the Twisted Thursday Outlawz team

Okay just one more posting. Here is a card I did for <Nicecrane Images>. It is called Squirrel in the reeds. Boy, have you seen these little guys going crazy lately? I guess Love is in the air. NiceCrane has to be one of the nicest companies I have worked with in a long time. They have a great inventory of digi images (colored and regular) to choose from. The owner is very gracious and personable. Here is my NiceCrane card and supplies used to create it:

Image: Squirrel's in the reeds
Paper: Stampin Up
Ink: Pre-Colored image. Prisma Pencils, markers, stickles to color just a bit
Assec: Magenta stickers, embroidery sewing thread for my ribbon, glass leaf and oak metal leaf, recollection
fleur.
Die cut: Spellbinder Fluer Squares


Each week the Outlawz will provide a challenge twist that you may use within your creation should you choose. If you add the twist to your project, your name will go in the drawing twice for a chance to win the monthly Twisted Thursday prize. How great is that! Be sure to check out the winner site for prizes for the month of Jan. and Feb. The winner section is on the right side of the upper bar. THE TWIST THIS WEEK IS TEXTURE

To Enter into The Outlaws Challenge, just click HERE You need to enter your creation in the 
March Inlinkz, which is on the left side of the upper bar. When you upload your creation in the gallery, tag your creation again with our current tag TT032014 in order to have a chance to win The monthly Outlawz prizes. If you are not already registered, you will need to create a login and password. Good Luck!! It has been great talking to you again. I'm sure your tired of hearing from me! Promise I won't be this long winded again.
challenges:

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Sue!! Love that mermaid! Awesome coloring on both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazzinv colors Sue,,,,, love the squirrel,,,,and such a lot of details,,,,,,woww thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards, thanks for joining us at The Crafters Cafe this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, fantastic colors. Card is just perfect for our Challenge over at Crafter's Cafe/Make it Square. Thanks for playing along. Monica, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha I see I was just so LUCKY to land on your bead party and think that was what you brought to OSAAT (you should!!!!) and went back and thought HMMMMM so here I am again, having looked at a few pics on your blog - and wow are you talented. The native woman above - gorgeous, this one - beautiful. Gosh - thank you for coming to OSAAT. best, samara dt OSAAT

    ReplyDelete