News Feed:

I do hope that my work gives some of you inspiration, in fact I love it when then that happens! However, please be aware that all design work, text and projects remain under my personal and the companies product's copyright.

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Rabbit in the Reeds

Hi there,
I want to share a pre-colored digi from NiceCrane images. Even though you use a pre-colored digi, you still have to "create" you card and add some color to the digi. They are wonderful to use though. NiceCrane has a beautiful selection of them. Pop over and check them out!
Here is what I came up with by a digi from NiceCrane Images. The image is called Rabbit in the Reeds.


It's a dreary and dismal day down here. Hoping you have lots of sunshine! Have a great day and I will talk to you again soon. Suz

Come on over and visit me at the Outlawz and enter a card if you would like for Twisted Thursday's. You can enter anything you would like for Thursday's. Meaning that you don't have to stick to any particular theme. You may use a digi or any stamped image!

Products used: Stampin up DSP paper, Spellbinder Circle Cutter, Big shot Circle cutter, fibers, Prima flower.

Please enter my card in the following challenges:
jelly park challenges
kreativeinkauf-challenge

NC Challenges
crafting by designs

1 comment:

  1. Amazing Card, Sue,,,,,,what a great use of my cute rabbit,,,, I love your speillbinder die and these flowers,,,,feel free to ask me your favorite product from all my stuff for FREE,,,, e-mail me wiht your favo one,,,,,,Sue.

    ReplyDelete