News Feed:

I do hope that my work gives some of you inspiration, in fact I love it when then that happens! However, please be aware that all design work, text and projects remain under my personal and the companies product's copyright.

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Sweet Pea Stamp-Beautiful Butterfly

Hi Peeps and what a gorgeous day!!! I thought it was great to do a Sweet Pea Stamp for you by the Artist ching-chou kuiks. This is such a beautiful "Butterfly Stamp" and I decided if was perfect for my image for The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge! You really can do any image (stamp or digi) and enter it into their contest. Just click on my blog link (on my side board) to be whizzed over to enter your card. You have an entire week to post your card at The Outlawz; but, do not forget to use the tag of TT040314. Let me know what you think of my Sweet Pea Card: Base card is 5 1/2" x 5 1/2".


Supplies: Paper= The Paper Company, Stampin-Up, Story Book Tellers; Vellum Butterfly sticker(stash); chalks, Prisma Color Pencils, Stickles for the glittery effect, Recollections Floral and decor pieces, Sizzix die 658792.

Wanted to let you know that I have to go in for a horrid foot surgery very soon. Of course, it has to be my right foot, so you ladies know what I mean by that! NO DRIVING! So you probably will not see me posting for a short while. The hard part is how to get my studio to magically appear in my living room! Don't think hubby would be happy with that though.
Enter in challenges:

Challenges Entered:
613 Avenue
Eclectic Ellapu Wings
Glitter and Sparkle
Aurora Wings
One Sweet Challenge
Through the Craft Room Door
One Stitch at a Time
Have a wonderful week and I will be talking to you again very soon. Suz H.

6 comments:

  1. Just beautiful, Sue! Love your colors and die cut you've used. Thanks so much for joining our first challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your card is just gorgeous. Love all the bling and the butterfly is just amazing. Hope your surgery goes well and you heal fast.
    Thanks for sharing and joining us at OSAAT.
    Deborah OSAAT DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon. Good Luck in the challenge!!!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card! Thank you for joining us this week at OSAAT . Hugs

    Nikki DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create. Your card is cute!

    Hugs, Melissa DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that image and you did a beautiful job coloring it!!!

    ReplyDelete