Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Happy Hour Fairy

Hi everyone and I hope you are having a great morning!  I would love to share one of Rick St. Dennis's cards with you from  Your Scrapbook Place . If you would like to enter the August challenge, come on over to the scrapbook place by clicking HERE.  Thank you for all of your wonderful entries last month.  We're all looking forward to seeing your wonderful ANYTHING GOES creations this month.


My Blog (click)
 
 You can find her and so many other great designs over at Rick's Shop by clicking HEREThe challenge blog #69 is located HERE.

If you have any questions, comments or little bit of love,   just leave me a note and we will get back to you.  Thanks for stopping by.  I love having your company.  Have a great day........

Challenges:
Ike's 

No comments:

Post a Comment