Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Wine Fairy Pun Intented

Hi everyone.  Ike is running a really neat challenge this month!!!  Do a card and include a Pun on it.  There is an awesome award that goes along with this challenge.  If you are interested in winning this great prize, hop on over to Ike's Place and take a look at a couple of pun's.  It is  a lot of fun trying to come up with one!!  Check mine out below.

To get over to Ike's just click HERE.
My Blog:  click HERE
 PS.  My 's' on my word kept getting cut off!  No matter where I placed he sentence.  Oh well.  Have a fantastic evening.

Challenges:
Ike's

9 comments:

  1. Hahaha LoL Brilliant :-D
    Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES.

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. He-He brilliant Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny DT for
    Ike'sWorld challenge
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must admit this is great! Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent and imagination at work. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Lover this card with its punny sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Ike's World Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Pat! I loved doing the image and challenge.

      Delete
  5. WOW! Complicated image and oh so cute pun! I love it. Best, Samara x Ike's World Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. samara, thanks so much for your compliment! It means a lot to me. They are so fun to color and this Digi seemed perfect for the Pun contest.
    Please feel free to stop by again. I'll be publishing again on the 22nd. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete