Saturday, November 12, 2016

Snow Capped Tree by Scribbles Designs

Happy Almost Turkey day to everyone!!!

The mood has not hit me as of yet for Fall.    Here in Florida we are STILL in an Indian summer.  So I would love to share my Christmas cards with you.  This one is is called Snow Capped Tree #630 by Scribbles Designs.    Let me share this fantastic Christmas card design with you: 

You may view my entire blog by going to:  cardandjewelrycorner.blogspot.com (just click in this red area)

I used Stampin Up Red Cardstock with DSP from my stash, lots of stickles and glitter!  The snow I made with puffy fabric paint.  Snowflakes were from a mini stamp I have had for ages and to top it off, a small metal christmas ornament.   Also had to put the North star in there as well.

Scribbles has fantastic designs that you may choose from for creating "All" of your cards.  Just click on the  Snow capped tree  word above to be taken to their site of designs.   Thanks so much for stopping by and viewing my blog and I look forward to talking to you again very soon.  Right before Turkey Day!!!!  Have a great Holiday!!!!

challenges:
Christmas Challenge

15 comments:

  1. What a stunning card, just adorable. Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Cara DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great Christmas tree image. Thank you for joining us at the Anything Goes challenge At The Pencil Case. Helen DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Helen, thanks for stopping by. Thank you so much for your great compliment on my tree. Have a Wonderful holiday.

      Delete
  3. Just gorgeous Sue. Love the texture on the trees and those neat snowflakes!

    Lisa D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa! Loved doing this one. Happy Holiday's to you.

      Delete
  4. What a fabulous Xmas tree image! I love how you put your card together. Thank you for joining us at Let's Craft & Create challenge. We hope you will join us again very soon. Mary DT xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mary thank you for your compliment!

      Delete
  5. Suz, love the tree image that you used for the card. Beautifully colored. Thanks for sharing with us at 12 Months of Christmas Link Up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Donna, what a great comment you left me on. Be down with the flu and your comment was just what I needed!!! Thanks so much for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the Let's Craft and Create's "Anything Goes/Winter" challenge!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, Let's Craft and Create DT
    Love To Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leslie! thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog and leave me such a great comment! Have a great day.

      Delete
  7. Cute! Thanks for linking up at Use Your Stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a super cute image! Thanks for sharing with us at Use Your Stuff and hope to see you again! Happy New Year!
    Tammy DT Co-ordinator

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tammy, Happy Holidays. thanks so much for leaving me a compliment on Bottle Cork and Crystal regarding my Scribbles image. Thanks and it was fun to play your challenge.

      Delete