Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Snowelf by Make it Crafty from YSBP

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog!   Can you believe that it is November already!!!!! Christmas is right around the corner.

I wanted to share a card I did for Make it Crafty over at Your Scrapbook Place.  I used Make it Crafty's digi called "Snowelf "    This card is a hoot and I really enjoyed coloring it.  You can do so much with it for your Christmas Cards.  (*Just click on the Red items and you will be taken over to their shop and you can view the digi by clicking on the name above).

MY BLOG: Click <HERE>

I used Stamping up red card stock and the green is also Stampin up DSP.   I colored with my favorite medium of Prisma pencils and used a lot of Stickles in various colors.  Oh-  one other item I used such as the snowflakes came from my Story Teller papers. 

I sure hope that you enjoyed my card and please don't forget to hop over to Your Scrapbook Place and enter a card in the challenge for this month.  Make it Crafty  very unique site that has tutorials and an Inspiration Blog.   I will be talking to you again very soon.  Have a great day!!!  Sue




7 comments:

  1. What a fun image and scene you've created. Great coloring. Thanks for playing along at the 12 Months of Christmas LinkUp.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Donna, thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me such a great compliment. Have a happy holiday

      Delete
  2. Thanks Donna. Such fun creating with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A greata fun festive card, but I can't see any holly or ivy for our challenge. Thanks for joining in the fun at Sparkles Christmas Challenges Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun image. Love how how you have decorated the corners. Thank you for joining in with the link up at 12 Months of Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very fun seasonal creation! Fabulous image. Thank you for joining us at Let's Craft & Create Challenge. We hope you can join us again in the furture. Mary DT x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mary, thanks for stopping by Bottle Cork and Crystal for a visit and leaving me such a great compliment on my card. Happy holidays.

      Delete