Saturday, November 26, 2016

Snowman Fun

Scribbles is bringing  us another great design for the Holiday's.  This fun design is called "Snowmen Fun"

Finally we are getting "cold" weather".   "Feels a lot like Christmas everywhere you go!!..." (I'm a horrible singer).  This is called Snow Fun #874 by Scribbles.    These look just like the snowman my friends and I used to make when we were kids!!   We used to "borrow" many of other family member's scarves, etc. to dress our snow men.  



You may view my entire blog by clicking HERE

I used pearls for the coal buttons, prisma pencils, gel pens, fluff snow and lots glitter.  The Papers came from my stash.   

Scribbles has fantastic designs that you may choose from for creating "All" of your cards.  Just click on the Snow Fun #874 
 word above to be taken to their site of designs.   Thank you for coming by for a visit!!  I love having company!!  I look forward to talking to you again very soon.   Happy Holidays!!

DON'T FORGET TO ENTER A CARD INTO SCRIBBLES CHALLENGE!! JUST CLICK HERE TO BE TAKEN OVER THE THIS AREA!!  GOOD LUCK...

2 comments:

  1. What a fun Christmas card Suz, you've colored them wonderfully!
    Shell in Alaska

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shell! Thanks for coming by and thanks for the compliments...

    ReplyDelete