Monday, December 5, 2016

Mistletoe Kitty

Happy Holidays everyone!!  

I needed to make a Christmas Card for one of the wee one's in my family.  Imagine that Digi Stamp,  has some very nice designs. I used a digi stamp called Mistletoe Kitty.  She is in love with kitty cats.   To view all their other fabulous designs and design sets,  please click HERE.




You may view my entire blog by clicking HERE

You May visit their blog on Facebook by clicking HERE
I hope that you have enjoyed my card and visit their blog to see all of their digital images sets.   You may also enter their blog challenge by going to their facebook page.  

challenges:







3 comments:

  1. Super sweet card - I love the glitter on the image and those fabulous Chrimbo lights :-) Thanks for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the great post Size!! Love this card with those lights and gems and coloring!! She will love it :) thanks for sharing in my FB Group! Have a joyful day !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi K. thanks for stopping by and leaving me such a great comment!!! I loved working on this Christmas Kitty. Have a great holiday.

      Delete