Saturday, December 10, 2016

Snow Kisses by Scribbles

Well the big day is almost here!!!  Happy Holidays to you!!!  I think  this will be one of my last Christmas Cards that I post.

Scribbles Designs brings us another fantastic Digi design for the Holiday's and is called  Snow Kisses .

Here is my card to you:
You may view my entire blog by clicking HERE

#243 Snow Kisses ($4.00)


I created this with paper from my stash and the trees were cut using my Cuttlebug.  Used a few punches for the stars, moon and swirls.  Pencils and gel pens were used to color my image.

Scribbles has fantastic designs that you may choose from for creating "All" of your cards.   Thanks you for letting me visit with you, it has been a pleasure.  I look forward to talking to you again very soon.   Happy Holidays!!

DON'T FORGET TO ENTER A CARD INTO SCRIBBLES CHALLENGE!! JUST CLICK HERE TO BE TAKEN OVER THE THIS AREA!!  GOOD LUCK...

challenges:

12 comments:

  1. Great job Suz. I really like how you created a 3D scene.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandy thanks so much for the compliment

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Borqua for the compliment on Snow Kisses.

      Delete
  3. The fun scene and such a cute image make a really fun card! Dorothy S, QKR Stampede DT member.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Dorthy. Thanks much for stopping by with such a great compliment

      Delete
  4. This is great! Thanks so much for joining us at QKR this week!
    Marji DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marji, thanks for stopping by and leaving me a note about my entry. thanks much.

      Delete
  5. Awwh! Such a sweet image and I LOve the scene you've created. Thank you so much for joining us this week at
    QKR Stampede.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Chrissy for stopping by my blog and leaving me a note about my entry. Thanks much.

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous card Suz, and thank you for joining us at QKR Stampede this week, unfortunately it was posted too soon to be eligible for this week's challenge. But please join us again.
    Karal QKR Stampede DT

    ReplyDelete