Thursday, December 1, 2016

Suzie Snowflakes (By Miran)

Hello everyone!    How did the black Friday event go for everyone!!!  Hoping you found bunches of goodies.   I stayed right at home...  where it was safe!

I wanted to share a card I did for Art by Miran over at Your Scrapbook Place I used Miran's  digi called "Suzie Snowflake #72".   The artist has drawn some of the most wonderful designs for you!  You can see them all by clicking on Suzie's name.   Each one is so very unique and is a joy to color and design with!

Here is what I did with Suzie Snowflake: 



MY BLOG: Click <HERE>

I sure hope that you enjoyed my card and please don't forget to hop over to Your Scrapbook Place and enter a card in the challenge for this month which is an anything goes challenge.  

On this card I used Stamping up red and green card stock.   Jelly dimension stickers and lots of prism gems for my snow, stickles in various colors.  Oh-  I used pencils and fine tip markers to do my coloring.  Have a great day....

challenges:
Kit and Clowder




6 comments:

  1. Wowwww this card is wonderful!
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anna, Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such great inspirations for me. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet image and such a beautifully embellished card.Fabulous work.Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, thanks so for the compliment. Have a great Holiday.

      Delete
  4. Cute card , Awesome. Thanks for joining us at CCC Digi Creations Challenge.

    hugs
    Claudia
    DT CCC Digi Creations Challenge
    http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Claudia, Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving me such a great compliment.

      Delete