Monday, July 11, 2016

I Love you Too!

Hi everyone and I hope you are having a great morning!  I would love to share one of Rick St. Dennis's cards with you from  the Monday's Greetings Team  at the Outlawz.  If you would like to enter this challenge, enter a card into the Monday's team and place a button on your card, anywhere!!  The name of it Rick's gal below is:  Phonecia Phlegm        
My Blog (click)
 
Isn't she a hoot!  Love her and her kitty. Looks like he missed her while she was gone??  You can find her and so many other great designs over at Rick's Shop by clicking here.

If you have any questions or comments  just leave me a note and we will get back to you.  Thanks for stopping by.  I love having your company.  Have a happy day........
Challenges entered:
Naughty or Nice
Show us your Pussies Cats
Crafty Creations Challenges

6 comments:

  1. Such a fun card, Suz! Thank fully my cat is a little more conventional in the way he greets me each evening when i come home from work! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Naughty or Nice this month, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a kooky crazy image - I just love the look on that cat's face LoL :-D Thank you very much for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges :-D

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, what a fab image (awful surname they've given her though!!)
    Thanks for playing along at Naughty or Nice, Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This got a chuckle out of me! Thanks for joining our anything goes, with optional Patriotic themed challenge this month at Great Impressions Stamps. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card and image! She is so crazy looking! I love her! Thanks for sharing your card with us at Naughty or Nice! Cyndi, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is a hoot! Although I'm not entirely sure about her name... :P Fun card! Thanks for joining us at Naughty or Nice Challenges!

    ReplyDelete