Monday, July 11, 2016

I Love you Too!

Hi everyone and I hope you are having a great morning!  I would love to share one of Rick St. Dennis's cards with you from  the Monday's Greetings Team  at the Outlawz.  If you would like to enter this challenge, enter a card into the Monday's team and place a button on your card, anywhere!!  The name of it Rick's gal below is:  Phonecia Phlegm        
My Blog (click)
 
Isn't she a hoot!  Love her and her kitty. Looks like he missed her while she was gone??  You can find her and so many other great designs over at Rick's Shop by clicking here.

If you have any questions or comments  just leave me a note and we will get back to you.  Thanks for stopping by.  I love having your company.  Have a happy day........
Challenges entered:
Naughty or Nice
Show us your Pussies Cats
Crafty Creations Challenges