Thursday, July 6, 2017

Coffee Blog Hop

Limited Run Stamps  had an image of a cute mouse for their Coffee Blog Hop.  I combined this and their cup picture and came up with this little guy that I colored with Prisma Pencils:


To get to Limited Run's Blog, just click <HERE>  Click this will take you to their main blog.     Their current  Facebook Progressive Challenge is he Smiling Monster.  You must use "Smiling Monster" to qualify for the next PROGRESSIVE  challenge.  If you have any questions, feel free to contact Nikki Car at Limited Run

I have to apologize in my tardiness in getting this image out to you.  I was wrangling with my bathtub and I lost and fell.  Just getting starting to walk again!  Boy didn't know how bad lower back pain was.   I'm surprised my face didn't freeze in some of the faces I made!!! (you know that saying your mother used to tell you when you would roll your eyes or make faces; after all, don't all Moms have eyes in the backs of their heads???) (Ha!)   Thanks for stopping by and look forward to talking to you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment